GC Tooth Mousse
GC Tooth Mousse
Our recommendation to remineralise teeth with early decay. A very specialised product, not available in pharmacies. Milk-derived formulation with a great range of nice flavours.
Water based, sugar free dental topical crème containing RECALDENT CPP-ACP (Casein Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate). RECALDENT (CPP-APP) is derived from the milk protein, casein. For many years it has been known that milk and its derivatives have a tooth protective effect. Recently, research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions 'stuck' to it, in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP). This complex of CPP-ACP (RECALDENT) is an ideal delivery system for bio-available calcium and phosphate ions.
The first product for professional use that contains RECALDENT? (CPP-APP) technology is GC Tooth Mousse. GC Tooth Mousse incorporating RECALDENT? (CPP-APP) promises to make an important contribution to protecting the oral environment in a wide range of situations where a mineral imbalance may arise.
- Delivers RECALDENT? (CPP-APP) to restore mineral balance in the oral environment
Provides extra protection for teeth
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner Indications
- Restoring mineral balance in patients with salivary deficiencies such as xerostomia or when proper oral hygiene procedures are difficult
- Restoring balance after procedures such as tooth whitening, professional cleaning, rootplaning and curettage, as well as reducing any resulting dentine hypersensitivity
- Research has also shown that RECALDENT? (CPP-APP) can transform the visual opacity of new white spots to a more natural 'tooth-like' translucency.